Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Plus, I still don't think Klopp has figured out how to deal with a team sitting deep that aren't interested in keeping possession - Burnley made a fool of him and even though they had plenty of ball against Chelsea and won, I don't think they got in behind Chelsea once - it took a set piece mistake and a worldie for them to score and they didn't look dangerous the rest of the time. Expect plenty of teams happy to take a point at klanfield to get it this season.

Clubs seem to be a bit more ambitious this season (maybe the Leicester effect) not so many buses parked and who that benefits is to be seen. I have my suspicions though :)

Clubs seem to be a bit more ambitious this season (maybe the Leicester effect) not so many buses parked and who that benefits is to be seen. I have my suspicions though :)
Hah it'll really benefit the top teams in the first round of fixtures and then they'll get sick of getting hammered, learn from the first round and tighten up after Christmas. I think it'll benefit us the most overall as I don't see Guardiola approaching two fixtures with the same team in the same way, lots of variation ad we'll be harder to negate.

Can someone please explain to me why Liverpool fans think they're the only ones that can match us???

Looking on RAWK and a large majority of dippers seem critical of city, starting we've won 5 games but played 4 teams who are relegation fodder?
Didn't they get beat by Burnley? Yet they go on about how we're beating lesser opponents??

It amazes me how giddy Liverpool fans get after back to back wins, it really does....

Can someone please explain to me why Liverpool fans think they're the only ones that can match us???

Looking on RAWK and a large majority of dippers seem critical of city, starting we've won 5 games but played 4 teams who are relegation fodder?
Didn't they get beat by Burnley? Yet they go on about how we're beating lesser opponents??

It amazes me how giddy Liverpool fans get after back to back wins, it really does....
CYwr6NYWMAAGwWl.jpg:large

It's a Scouse disease mate. Everton fans I have come across are getting just as giddy. One of them said to me last night "....City are a bit like us in that even though they haven't played well, they keep sneaking the win." I wasn't quite sure what to say really so didn't say anything.

It's a Scouse disease mate. Everton fans I have come across are getting just as giddy. One of them said to me last night "....City are a bit like us in that even though they haven't played well, they keep sneaking the win." I wasn't quite sure what to say really so didn't say anything.
TBH it's a bit hard to answer that without pissing yourself laughing

I mean, there's something in the not played the best sides argument I keep hearing. Definitely tuffer tests to come. But sneaking wins?? Wtf

In all honesty mate even I'm lost for words on that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.