Rock bottom...

To the OP, as other s have written step away from the booze. If you feel cooked up at home when not busy workwise get out walking, find or make a regular walking scenic circuit for yourself. Cycling is another option. You have others who look up to you be strong for yourself and them, its just a bad time you will pull through it. We all do in the end, know you are never alone in this. Soldier on and best wishes blue.

Knock the booze on the head mate. I've gone nearly 3 weeks now, that would of seemed impossible to me a month ago but I'm actually enjoying waking up at 9am on the weekend with no hangover. It's amazing how productive you can be. Started the gym and feel the best I have in a long time.

All I ever wanted was a simple quiet life, stress free, all the simple things in life.... Not too much to ask for, I dont want riches or the high life just a steady normal simple life...
And now as I type this on my 10th jd and coke, I'm in my house alone, lost everything, my family, my partner, my four month old little lad, even my jobs in the balance
There's nothing left, I've tried my hardest and it's not been good enough, never has been.....
Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest
How are you feeling today? Sounds like you lost perspective last night after a few too many drinks. Things are never that bad and while it feels unfair and lonely now things always improve. Remember you arent the only bloke this has happened to, not even on here. JOTS has posted similar feelings this week on here. You need to keep your head together, focus on what is good and work steadily towards fixing what it bad. The way to do that is one step at a time. Dont overdo the ale. Get training a few times a week, sort out the important stuff like work first, and face it all head on. If a relationship has ended, it is very easy to make things a lot worse than they are now. You need to keep your dignity, dont bite to any unpleasantness, and play the game. Post something later so we know you are OK

Anyone heard from the op yet? Hope he's OK and feeling up to posting pics, smashing back doors, and general stuff soon.

All I ever wanted was a simple quiet life, stress free, all the simple things in life.... Not too much to ask for, I dont want riches or the high life just a steady normal simple life...
And now as I type this on my 10th jd and coke, I'm in my house alone, lost everything, my family, my partner, my four month old little lad, even my jobs in the balance
There's nothing left, I've tried my hardest and it's not been good enough, never has been.....
Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest

As a lot have already said mate, put the booze down, it's NOT the answer, sit down and try to understand why these things have happened and is there any way of sorting them out.

If you can sort it then do so without drink, if you can't sort it close this page of your life and start the next page it will get better, I promise.

I know i should say put the booze down but for a few days after a big hit like op has had they are just words i found, nice words with good intentions but only that. Do not think your more shit for having a bit of a bender mate, as long as you know to call it a day with it and can stop!!! One day you will wake with a little more clarity and the booze will not seem as appealing. That said, no longer than a week or two bud or you are getting on a comfy road to alcoholism then.

Alright fella...

One thing I realised when I hit my lowest point was - only I can be the change.
So if I wanted more positive options, in general a change to my reality then I had to change myself.

Only you can change.
And hey fuck it if it doesn't work at least you fucking tried.

Would you rather city went into a match and not try at all knowing that they will lose...

Or just have a good fucking go, try and score and see what happens?

One thing being a blue taught me is that every dog has its fucking day and that's how I've lived my life... Keep Fighting and even more so fight for your Son as he needs you so so much

All that and I think your biggest problem is that you drink JD.

In all seriousness, be a little selfish, be there for your son and revel in some of life's joys that may have passed you by recently. The only thing that's irreplaceable to you is your health, and to your son is his father. You'll be on the up, positivity breeds success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.