Rock bottom...

I know i should say put the booze down but for a few days after a big hit like op has had they are just words i found, nice words with good intentions but only that. Do not think your more shit for having a bit of a bender mate, as long as you know to call it a day with it and can stop!!! One day you will wake with a little more clarity and the booze will not seem as appealing. That said, no longer than a week or two bud or you are getting on a comfy road to alcoholism then.
It's a fine line mate as I know more than most, lots of plus points and minus point, minus won in the end for me and unfortunately it doesn't make anything better, being comfortably numb has it's attractions though

Thought this was about the rags...disappointed doesn't begin to cover it

;)

Not as disappointed as I was . I thought it was going to be about Agnetha Faltskog's arse.

agnetha77colourized1nv5.jpg

All I ever wanted was a simple quiet life, stress free, all the simple things in life.... Not too much to ask for, I dont want riches or the high life just a steady normal simple life...
And now as I type this on my 10th jd and coke, I'm in my house alone, lost everything, my family, my partner, my four month old little lad, even my jobs in the balance
There's nothing left, I've tried my hardest and it's not been good enough, never has been.....
Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest
keep-calm-and-listen-to-the-smiths-74.jpg

Worth a red level one warning ; )

I actually met Morrisey in real life in the Halfway House pub
In the 1980's and he bought a round in.
True story and one I still tell in the taxi cab to this very day.
He never had a bush in his pants though ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.