Rock bottom...

Sam_B

All I ever wanted was a simple quiet life, stress free, all the simple things in life.... Not too much to ask for, I dont want riches or the high life just a steady normal simple life...
And now as I type this on my 10th jd and coke, I'm in my house alone, lost everything, my family, my partner, my four month old little lad, even my jobs in the balance
There's nothing left, I've tried my hardest and it's not been good enough, never has been.....
Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest

You have your house, skills and a future with your boy. I know that sounds like little comfort but when your head comes out of your arse, it could be a while no doubt! you will lose a bit of that tension you never realized had built up in your body. You have a future and a life still to live, it may have veered of the road you envisaged but nothing is saying you can't find it again, maybe just looks a bit different to how you hoped, possibly better :-)

Head up Sam. Put the Jack down, head to bed, and try to get some sleep mate. It's happened to other people before, close friends of mine in fact, and they've got through it. I'm sure you will do too.

And City are top :)

PM me if you want to talk.

Richard

Head up Sam. Put the Jack down, head to bed, and try to get some sleep mate. It's happened to other people before, close friends of mine in fact, and they've got through it. I'm sure you will do too.

And City are top :)

PM me if you want to talk.

Richard
Never knew your name was Richard.

All I ever wanted was a simple quiet life, stress free, all the simple things in life.... Not too much to ask for, I dont want riches or the high life just a steady normal simple life...
And now as I type this on my 10th jd and coke, I'm in my house alone, lost everything, my family, my partner, my four month old little lad, even my jobs in the balance
There's nothing left, I've tried my hardest and it's not been good enough, never has been.....
Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest

A bad day and a lot of shit whisky. Life can be an absolute bastard, but when it seems like it's at it's worst, alcohol magnifies it. I love a drink myself, in fact I'm sipping a rather fine single malt right now, but it doesn't help when you're feeling down.
Sober up, take stock, and things will still be shit, but you'll have a clear head to deal with them.
I honestly hope you get it all sorted mate, it sounds like you're in a shitty situation. Make sure you tackle it with a clear head.

Ffs mate, don't post that shit on here. Expect advice on smashing in back doors, giving out slaps and United are all cunts ;-)
Seriously though, it sounds like you are in are dark spot. The JD will NOT help. Get to bed and in the morning call someone who really cares about you. And then listen to their advice - they know the situation better than anyone on here. If there is no one who fits that bill, go for a walk in a pleasant place and think of all the positives in your life. You've already mentioned a 4 month year old lad. His memories are going to start in a couple of years and that's a long time to get yourself to a place that you can make him proud of his Dad.
I hope it's just the booze talking and you'll wake up feeling alike a silly twat. Whatever it all starts with a kip and reflection in the morning.

As others have said do everything you can to cut out the booze. It will make things so much. Things may look bleak now but it will get better.

I'd also suggest chatting to your GP,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.