Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if Roberts is sold I hope we at least get the money back we paid for him.

agreed mate. I just think that with sterling, sane, Moreno, jesus we already have the wide players let alone if de bruyne, silva or nacho were required to play there?

4+7m, and I have no idea how much of the bonuses have been / will have to be paid, but I guess not a lot and it depends on his future appearances or NT caps/trophies won etc.

The reason I asked is that I've seen reports quoting his initial price anywhere from £2m to £5m, I've seen nothing definitive, so when hoping we get back what we paid for him if we are to sell, how much exactly are we hoping for?

The reason I asked is that I've seen reports quoting his initial price anywhere from £2m to £5m, I've seen nothing definitive, so when hoping we get back what we paid for him if we are to sell, how much exactly are we hoping for?
Tbh, I don't know why we are talking about selling him whatsoever. :) Let's wait until the summer, how this season evolves for him at Celtic, and then I guess Pep and his staff will have a look at him in the summer camp either way, but even then he will still have his contract and can easily be loaned out if there is no space for him here.

He's young, we've got time and so does he. What if we sell him for, let's say, 5 mil in the summer to a PL club and then he sets the world on fire? I doubt that we will be selling him in the summer of '17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.