Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, Sterling, Sane, Roberts, Moreno, Navas & Nolito as wingers from next year. Some loans/sales on there way for some.

Jesus gone
Sterling - first team
Sane
Nolito
Jesus
Moreno/ Roberts - I see 1 staying the other on loan in the Premier League

With the quality we have up front, it is great that we can focus on replacing Yaya, Fernando, Delph in Centre mid (only 2 players needed and hopefully 1 will be Garcia). The Full backs where I think we will see at least 3 out of the 4 go and a centre back depending on the various successes of Kompany and Denayer.

Jesus gone

With the quality we have up front, it is great that we can focus on replacing Yaya, Fernando, Delph in Centre mid (only 2 players needed and hopefully 1 will be Garcia). The Full backs where I think we will see at least 3 out of the 4 go and a centre back depending on the various successes of Kompany and Denayer.
I think his chance has already gone. Not as though he had much of a chance though.

Just a heads up, started tonight against Bolivia, 18mins in, 1-0 Brazil, Neymar scored. Fernandinho playing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.