Must see documentaries..

I watched the Amanda Knox documentary on Netflix last night. It's pretty thorough and well made, and definitely worth watching.

Can highly recommend
The devil and Daniel Johnston

He is a American musician who suffered from psychosis and schizophrenia who had fans such as kurt cobain and many other musicians

I watched the Amanda Knox documentary on Netflix last night. It's pretty thorough and well made, and definitely worth watching.

Watched it last weekend. Personally found her reaction at the end very strange, she was celebrating like a mad woman, if you were innocent surely you'd just be of the mindset "I didn't do it anyway so justice has been done."

Watched it last weekend. Personally found her reaction at the end very strange, she was celebrating like a mad woman, if you were innocent surely you'd just be of the mindset "I didn't do it anyway so justice has been done."

I don't know, fearing that you could be being locked up for the rest of your life, and then the relief, finally, of hearing that you will be free must be pretty overwhelming.

I'd be celebrating like it was a last minute Aguero goal to win the league.

I don't know, fearing that you could be being locked up for the rest of your life, and then the relief, finally, of hearing that you will be free must be pretty overwhelming.

I'd be celebrating like it was a last minute Aguero goal to win the league.

I'm not sure mate. I think you'd be relieved that justice had been done, but her reaction was hugely suspicious to me.

Saw Tickled last night.
Weird idea, endurance tickling, and gets weirder and more mysterious and dodgy and bent.

Good doc though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.