David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was was Slur Alex was very good at. He knew exactly when to sell players for decent money. Agree we should cash in. Him, KDB and Gundogan just doesn't work.

Made exactly the same point today on the way to the match although ironically, we were discussing Aguero.

For all his despicable antics Ferguson’s greatest strength was the ability to see that Beckham, Kanchelskis, Stam, Sharpe etc needed to be jettisoned.

They were all crowd favourites, but none of them proved him wrong.

I wonder if he is at a stage where we need to rest him more often, maybe play him just once a week, to get the best out if him.

Kidding himself, kidding plenty of Blues too.

He ain't kidding me, though.

Has become the world's greatest hide and seek champion in the last 12 months.

Dave has been a pleasure to watch but he's peaked and we need to sell next summer, it will be our best chance for some money from Spain.

Doesn't have the grit or the fitness to push beyond his own perceived limits, which isn't unusual for players with great technique, when the rosier parts of the game come all too easy.

Pep's standards were supposed to expose the limitations in our cannon fodder but the bigger established stars are also coming up short.

Agree 100%.

Dave was been amazing for us in his first couple of years, but sadly he's past it and has been overrun in midfield far too often over the last 18 months.

Kidding himself, kidding plenty of Blues too.

He ain't kidding me, though.

Has become the world's greatest hide and seek champion in the last 12 months.

Dave has been a pleasure to watch but he's peaked and we need to sell next summer, it will be our best chance for some money from Spain.

Doesn't have the grit or the fitness to push beyond his own perceived limits, which isn't unusual for players with great technique, when the rosier parts of the game come all too easy.

Pep's standards were supposed to expose the limitations in our cannon fodder but the bigger established stars are also coming up short.
Call yourself a city fan.
Disgusting. Shameful. Disrespectful.
You're not kidding me.

Call yourself a city fan.
Disgusting. Shameful. Disrespectful.
You're not kidding me.

That's right, a City fan.

Not a Sergio fan. Not a Yaya fan. Not a Pep or Silva fan.

The club and its best interests at heart above all things and all others, and long after personalities have moved on.

And without getting into a dick measuring contest, nearly ten years before David was even born.

Irrespective of the close relationship you have to the player and my own view as the best I have seen in my lifetime, he no longer warrants a guaranteed slot.

It happens to the very best of them.

Some fans get far too attached to players.

If Pep thinks it's his time to go he'll be gone.

Last edited:
I can't believe what I am reading in these pages.
The best striker in the prem over the last 4 yrs has a few poor games and we want to get shot of him??
Give your heads a wobble folks.
He is one of the best strikers in the world!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.