Utd v City | EFL Round 4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy
Maffeo otamendi Kolarov clichy
Garcia fernando silva
Navas Kelechi nolito
Nando could be great or he could be his usual self,gundy has done the preview so it looks like he is playing,he needs the match fitness having not had a pre-season and garcia needs some experience next to him if he plays

Your obviously not Mancunian !!!

I'm not sure how the fuck you've gotten that from my comment. I'm saying Pep doesn't care, because (whisper it) Pep's not Mancunian and the league cup is 4th on his list of priorities.

He doesn't care about humiliating Mourinho, he doesn't care that we would all love to pile more misery onto the meltdown currently going on at Old Trafford.

He wants to win the league and the champions league, and he'll rotate heavily because the game against West Brom is probably more important to him.

You speak for yourself.
I can never enjoy a victory over United for as long it takes to rid the depression of a defeat. All I get is a sense of relief that it's over with for a few months.
Also, call me old fashioned, but it's the Premier League. The EPL sounds too American.

I hope you're right, but City have lost too many players to serious injuries in recent LC Semi Finals. Let somebody else suffer the same fate.
The last thing I want to do is sound American, but I like shorthanding things for speed so how about pl (or prem ????) I agree about how defeats to them fester in the mind much longer than victories and that sense of relief when they are all over, but the big victories (and big defeats) are like permanent markers in Mancunian football history like Dunkirk, Waterloo and VE Day are in U.K. Wartime history. I may be getting a bit carried away with my thoughts but I make no apologies for that, football is a wonderful form of escapism that enriches my and a lot of other people's lives and long may it continue to do so. As for old-fashioned, I would never accuse anyone of that - I'm a 44 year old dad who took a decade to stop calling this league division one!

Not too confident for some reason but been here so many times on derby days, 5-1 springs to mind.
Come on City....

CvoHsNcWAAAn1np.jpg

A loss tonight, but it'll be forgotten about in the long term. The season is bigger than this pointless glorified derby tonight, in which our reserves seem certain to play
Our strongest 11 is by far and away better than theirs, but they do have a deep squad in comparison to ours

Ill probably be more up for this as I leave tonight, but it just seems set up for them to put their lives into this, whilst we look ahead to WBA

I'm not sure how the fuck you've gotten that from my comment. I'm saying Pep doesn't care, because (whisper it) Pep's not Mancunian and the league cup is 4th on his list of priorities.

He doesn't care about humiliating Mourinho, he doesn't care that we would all love to pile more misery onto the meltdown currently going on at Old Trafford.

He wants to win the league and the champions league, and he'll rotate heavily because the game against West Brom is probably more important to him.

Guardiola wants to win ALL competitions he's involved in. Thats his nature, so he wants to win tonight as much as we fans do :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.