Utd v City | EFL Round 4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardioa wants to win ALL competitions hes involved in.thats his nature, so he wants to win tonight as much as we fans do :-)

Yeah he wants to win in all of them, but he wants to win the League cup much less than any of the others.

The fact he's already said he's playing Caballero and he's going to rotate a lot shows that's the case. He is prioritising west brom.

Otherwise he'd play a 1st team tonight and rest players vs. West Brom.

A loss tonight, but it'll be forgotten about in the long term. The season is bigger than this pointless glorified derby tonight, in which our reserves seem certain to play
Our strongest 11 is by far and away better than theirs, but they do have a deep squad in comparison to ours

Ill probably be more up for this as I leave tonight, but it just seems set up for them to put their lives into this, whilst we look ahead to WBA

Don't agree.The mindset should be for the manager and the whole squad to go all out and win every game. I don't want to lose tonight.

c) We haven't won our last 5 games and the count will be 6 if we don't win this one. No way Pep would want anything other than a win.

It will all be forgotten after we win against West Brom. Plus the added advantage of 4 less intense games in our schedule. I'm only trying to find a positive in case if we lose with the kids.

It will all be forgotten after we win against West Brom. Plus the added advantage of 4 less intense games in our schedule. I'm only trying to find a positive in case if we lose with the kids.

Were not playing the kids.

It's a fucking derby.

We go balls out to beat them.

Play the kids at the inevitable trip to Klanfield should we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.