Using Mobiles Whilst Driving #%×*heads...

Bizarre really, you don't think about it - this is much the same as me changing tracks on the mp3 player built into my car, but that's not a crime (AFAIK?)
If you had an accident killing a family and it could be proved that you were fucking about with the MP3 player then you'd be fucked

If you had an accident killing a family and it could be proved that you were fucking about with the MP3 player then you'd be fucked

What if a Phil Collins song came on? Surely id be well within my rights to change the track? or open the door and barrel roll out of there?

Fuck me, he takes out about 5 cars. I presumed he was talking on his phone from the news, but it says he was changing a song on his itunes. Ive done that plenty of times without even thinking im breaking the law or could cause an accident, bit of a wake up call

You never realised taking your eyes off the road could cause an accident?

I assume it was this guy

But he's not on his own though is he? Whilst sat on the coach headed to West Brom on Saturday morning I saw some shockers on the M6

Alongside the usual collection of drivers lighting fags and the phone tapping/reading numpties, you know the type, holding the phone on their knee so that they can't be seen by car drivers below, I think the worst was the guy steering with his elbows whilst trying to get the cup/lid off a flask !!!!

Nope a different **** - stokevmancity has that footage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.