Using Mobiles Whilst Driving #%×*heads...

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
Not sure why they/ you lot do it! Loads of times I've seen it and now I'm seeing cyclists doing it as well, riding 'non-handed'!

The news reports have reawakened my annoyance about it!

What's so fooking important that you need to be on it while moving??

Stupid tw@s...!

Totally agree, I drive and cycle, and I see atleast 4/5 people doing it, some are obviously delivery drivers, but I've seen some on Facebook,and texting while driving past me on my bike.
I've stopped several cyclists to warn them about their cycling, I had one nearly run me over in the twilight, coming down a hill about 30mph, ( I was on bike as well) no lights on, wearing all black, when I called him a "dickhead, gets some fucking lights on!", he followed me, caught up with me and began remonstrating with me about calling him a dickhead! I told him he almost hit me, and that he should have lights on, or he's going to get killed or seriously hurt someone, nope! Didn't care! He wanted to fight me, he obviously had the red mist!
there needs to be more public information films on TV about things like this, it's a growing menace, points and fines don't seem to be getting thru to people

Shocking that some of you seem to think that human life is more important than Justin beibers latest tweets.

If it's a text/fb message etc, it's not important. If someone really needs you they will ring you, in which case, your bluetooth will answer it in most cases.

Whenever im in the car with my mum ive seen her do it, does my fucking head in and i bollock her every time.
When im on my way to work too i see everyone at it, i even saw a woman doing her fucking makeup in the mirror today while driving

Whenever im in the car with my mum ive seen her do it, does my fucking head in and i bollock her every time.
When im on my way to work too i see everyone at it, i even saw a woman doing her fucking makeup in the mirror today while driving

Saw the same fuckin thing this morning, nearly dropped my shaver into my coffee I was so shocked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.