Last Film You Saw

Money Monster - Another fine effort from Clooney 8/10

The Whole Truth - decent story hampered completely by Keanu Reeves and his dreadful acting 5/10, just because of him.

Anthropoid - Good war drama, slow burner but definitely worth sticking with 8.3/10

Nine Lives.

Bit of light hearted fun for a change on Halloween. I thought.

Even for a kids movie this was absolutely terrible.
Kevin Spacey, Christopher Walken and Jennifer Garner in it - never seen those three act so bad in my life. They should've got some half decent unknowns and spent what they saved to up the special effects for the cat which each time was basically just it doing an angry meow as it fell off the desk/sofa/wall.

A stupid plot that was a bit Gremlins, a bit Garfield, all wrapped round a Daddy Warbucks type character.

After watching it my 12 yr old daughter said, " well thats 2 hours i'll never get back, we should've watched a horror film" and moped off upstairs!

Eye in the sky, decent watch though did get a bit silly. Makes you wonder about the horrors people must go through following orders.

Subterranea (2015)

Yawn. Nothing special & found myself half watching it after 25 mins while reading other stuff on the forum. Probably worth giving it a miss

Sausage Party, Seth Rosen must have been smoking some serious stuff, I get the message of the film but if he'd cut a little of the swearing it would have been even better, sometimes less is more.

Jack Reacher 2 decidedly average, not a patch on the first, by the numbers action flick 6.5/10

Watched this last night and thought it decidely shite.

The books tend to be a good blend of action mixed with some good detective type stuff. This film is mostly all action (of a stale variety) with minimal detective work
(I've seen episodes of Scooby Doo which were harder to work out who were the bad guys and/or who dunnit).

Very Poor. 3.5/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.