Last Film You Saw

Need For Speed...... predictable, poorly acted cheese fest. God it's awful, more fool me for watching it til the end.

Sausage Party - Hahaha, wtf! Someone was seriously off their head when they wrote that. The orgy at the end was one the funniest things I've seen in ages.

Sausage Party - Hahaha, wtf! Someone was seriously off their head when they wrote that. The orgy at the end was one the funniest things I've seen in ages.
I was telling the blokes in the pub about that. Bit hard to explain to people who have never heard of it. Like me they all ignored the film for ages because they thought it was a kids film.

I was telling the blokes in the pub about that. Bit hard to explain to people who have never heard of it. Like me they all ignored the film for ages because they thought it was a kids film.
Funny you should say that because I came home the other day and the wife was putting it in for our 4 year old!!! Soon stopped it lol, but have to agree the orgy at the end was mad as hell

Damn it, i'd get me jacket but it seems i left it on the titanic didn't i, doh.

Kajaki is another gritty brit war movie if you have not seen it, newish. I watched 'The Patrol' to last night, not bad.

Just watched Kajaki thought was a tough watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.