Last Film You Saw

Watched the Martian and the revenant on the in flight entertainment coming back from the canaries last week

Unfortunately landed before the revenant finished so gonna have to watch it again now

Supersonic. Im not even a big fan of oasis but love music documentarys, really enjoyed it. Good insight with plenty of laugh of loud moments 8/10

Supersonic. Im not even a big fan of oasis but love music documentarys, really enjoyed it. Good insight with plenty of laugh of loud moments 8/10

Same here.
I would say though that Liam was a brilliant frontman for the first couple of years.
That scene where he did Champagne Supernova in one take was brilliant.
They really did some great interviews.

Louis Theroux - My scientology movie

He went out to produce a fair and balanced view of them from the stereotype with interesting results that make you think.

Louis Theroux - My scientology movie

He went out to produce a fair and balanced view of them from the stereotype with interesting results that make you think.

Make you think what a pile of shit..... Taking on Alex gibney was foolish so soon, it isn't even credible. Easily his worse piece of work!!!

Make you think what a pile of shit..... Taking on Alex gibney was foolish so soon, it isn't even credible. Easily his worse piece of work!!!

I started to think he was becoming attracted to the cult.

He missed a comedy zinger.

"Are you threatening me? I've lived with Jimmy Saville"

I started to think he was becoming attracted to the cult.

He missed a comedy zinger.

"Are you threatening me? I've lived with Jimmy Saville"

It became slapstick as he's at his best when making a mockery from within, sadly, this was as far outside the cult that it just plodded along... I think he was more embarrassed than attracted!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.