United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the specific dynamics at play here i think. They know in their heart of hearts our loss at Barca was not a true reflection of our team. They were never as good as we are now and they can't handle that one little bit. Not just that but they see we are built on solid foundations. They mocked us as a tool for self comfort thinking our boss would fuck us up and leave us high and dry, the reality is they would step over their own gran to be right where we are now and any red saying otherwise is a liar, this must twist their guts something rotten.

It was a bit of a marker of a match, Pep smashed dog dick face's team open which was a tangible sign dog dicks time was up, the new wave is here and he had no fucking chance against a tactically astute manager like Guardiola. This is similar in the way we are on par with Barca now or a hell of a lot closer than any utd fan would dare admit or even want to think about. The thread that about our win on redcafe illustrates it perfectly. A lot of short sharp replies indicate a head in sand mentality to myself, it is stinging for them and they are having reality forced down their necks, they don't like the taste of it one bit.

A lot of utd fans are just general footy fans who 'chose' utd due to their success, now they have fuck all and their needy ways have left them supporting a lame duck, good, i hope they fucking choke on a dozen donkey dicks.

Speaking of 'head in the sand mentality' I noticed one of the poor saps on the caff was still comforting himself with the idea that " he wants to see if we can produce results like last night when the Emiratis have walked away and the club has to be run like everyone else"
A brief look at the papers a couple of weeks ago may have been useful to him/her as I think our figures were well covered, but I suppose that would just have been even more painful.

Boo i wanted longer than that

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.