United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if its only you but I for one found it funny.
Anything that winds the rag twats up is funny.

I hate the ****s more than most, I live in rag central and have argued and even fought with the mouth ****s over football as a kid and even now at 63 have vicious arguments with them but i would never stoop this low. Its a raggish thing to do.

Just seen Mourinho's pre match presser. Face like a smacked arse.

Pretty funny really – he said how happyt he is to be at the Rags... the club he's always wanted to manage... why then, has the cnut not smiled once since he took the job? Seriously, the bloke looks suicidal at every press conference... strange considering how 'happy' he is!

I was brought up as a blue in cheetham in the 60s and nearly everyone supported the rags.
Hate the twats with a passion and fair play to the lad that burnt the liver thiefs shirt.
Would have loved to see the rags faces as it burnt.

I was brought up as a blue in cheetham in the 60s and nearly everyone supported the rags.
Hate the twats with a passion and fair play to the lad that burnt the liver thiefs shirt.
Would have loved to see the rags faces as it burnt.

I think it was once worn by Best himself, all the alcohol soaked into the material made it go up in a flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.