Ibrahimovic elbow in the derby "reviewed" and judged OK

Always takes me back to craig Bellamy getting hit with a beer bottle coins etc in a cup game at the swamp the goalie kicked it away all the cameras picked it up and if I remember right fuck all happened to these vermin twats they run the f.A. So get no punishment whatsoever Maureen got a one match ban last night with his record he should of got at least 6 matches so expect nothing less corrupt bastards the lot of them.
Yeah but we got one of the ****s back good style didn't we?

It seems Fellaini has an elbow offence waiver also. That clown has got away with more than a few in recent seasons. It's not even a blind flick of the elbow. The sly twat always has a shifty look first before firmly planting the point somewhere betwixt chest and neck.

Funnily enough, the MOTD pundits never seem to mention his blatant violent conduct. I'm sure the FA Disciplinary panel must have picked up on it, but as usual chosen to give it a thorough ignoring.

I'm one of the few who don't think we are victimised, although I do think certain English players have been protected for other clubs over the years! I do kind of understand why, but it is a conflict of interest that should not be allowed to happen (however football fail to see COI, let's appoint a Man U Director to a high role in UEFA, I'm sure he will be fair)

I think incidents in our games will be higher profile then most in the Premiership, especially a huge name like Aguero. So I understand the coverage, the fact he saw it denied it, leaves a sour taste but I don't think we are alone in suffering from that.

The media play the largest part in this, it seems 2 similar incidents on the pitch and you can have one everywhere and one never mentioned. It has a HUGE influence on the FA and leads to inconsistent decisions as the editor of MOTD and SS make the decision on what to highlight and this effects who and who does not get charged.

So overall I don't think it is a system that is set out to target City, but just a corrupt, unfair system that probably leaves most team fans feeling their team has had a bad deal!

I'm one of the few who don't think we are victimised, although I do think certain English players have been protected for other clubs over the years! I do kind of understand why, but it is a conflict of interest that should not be allowed to happen (however football fail to see COI, let's appoint a Man U Director to a high role in UEFA, I'm sure he will be fair)

I think incidents in our games will be higher profile then most in the Premiership, especially a huge name like Aguero. So I understand the coverage, the fact he saw it denied it, leaves a sour taste but I don't think we are alone in suffering from that.

The media play the largest part in this, it seems 2 similar incidents on the pitch and you can have one everywhere and one never mentioned. It has a HUGE influence on the FA and leads to inconsistent decisions as the editor of MOTD and SS make the decision on what to highlight and this effects who and who does not get charged.

So overall I don't think it is a system that is set out to target City, but just a corrupt, unfair system that probably leaves most team fans feeling their team has had a bad deal!

there are none so blind as those who will not see

If I thought like that I would either stop watching or look at trying to do something...Certainly wouldn't just spend my time venting on a forum.

You do realise you vented your opinion on a forum about people venting an opinion on a forum don't you

Last edited:
So let's have a think:
Adebayor on van Pussy
Adebayor making the Tarquins cry
Mario on Scott Parker
Sergio's elbow
And probably a few more I've forgotten. Care to name a club who've had more exposure for foul play?

So let's have a think:
Adebayor on van Pussy
Adebayor making the Tarquins cry
Mario on Scott Parker
Sergio's elbow
And probably a few more I've forgotten. Care to name a club who've had more exposure for foul play?

You forgot Ben Thatcher - he got more of a trail by media than Cliff Richard...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.