Anthony Taylor appointed ref for Chelsea

Apparently thanks to Neville and the other sages at Sky, it was our own fault as we played on! Now forgive me for thinking you have to play to the whistle and that early on in the game, a Chelsea player had gone down under similar circumstances and of course, Taylor immediately blew his whistle to stop the game!
Taylor blew his whistle every time Hazard went down, every time.

Not a word anywhere about the ref I take it? Chris Sutton on motd mentioned the Luis mistake but that's about all I seen.

Taylor was beyond shit yesterday, but he didn't stop us winning that game - our poor finishing and defending did. The ref vs. Barca was a dreadful display, and we still had 'em. Hand of God is something very different. Thanks for the 'friendly advice', but I'm not taking a forum too seriously.

But it he made it a damn site harder. No offence for Luiz, no penalty for Gundogan and yellow card for Otamendi,
which means he has to be extra careful and maybe cannot be as fully committed as he'd like to.
Especially as the twat in black has already given him a yellow, for nowt.

It's funny, I have three links to him. My mate was in the same year as him at school in Altrincham and he says even growing up he was an Alty fan. Another mate used to play for Alty and Taylor has spoken to him a few times with an interest about his time at Alty and what he was up to now. And another mate's missus worked with Taylor's missus n'all and she's said he is an Alty fan too.

His kids are United fans though.

And that performance yesterday needs more making of it because the **** was a disgrace!

If there was a photo of him with his kids in rag shirts that somehow found its way into the public domain.........

I'm watching the cup games on BBC and the Peterborough striker was being fouled so he pushed the defender to the ground, no where near as hard as the Chelsea sub yesterday, and gets a red card
Yesterday wasn't inconsistency or incompetence, he's supposed to be a top ref yet doesn't apply the rules.
Why? Because he's a cheat.

I think we've all got things arse about face here. Its obvious on reflection, that the twat Taylor was going to blow for a foul on Luiz by Sergio but allowed play to continue when Chelsea kept possession.

I'm watching the cup games on BBC and the Peterborough striker was being fouled so he pushed the defender to the ground, no where near as hard as the Chelsea sub yesterday, and gets a red card
Yesterday wasn't inconsistency or incompetence, he's supposed to be a top ref yet doesn't apply the rules.
Why? Because he's a cheat.

There can be no other reason for a ref not to apply the Laws of the Game where there is clearly no interpretation needed. To ignore player blatantly pushing another to the ground is violent play. Violent play is a red card simple as that! Unless Tit Taylor has the whistle then it can be a bowl of rhubarb and custard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.