Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's only had 3 good games all season. BM at home in the CL, Barca at home in the CL and Bounemouth in the league.

Needs to start running games consistently like Yaya and Silva did in title winning sides.
13 starts 10 assists 2 goals in the league. Consistently setting us up goals. He just isn't a dictate the play kind of player, not sure he'll ever be at the level of a Silva in that area, but he's Mr. End Product, he's not been on top form but he's still worth a goal a game for us & that's impressive - Coutinho was having the season of his life & is on 12 starts 5 goals 6 assists; De Bruyne having the same ratio of goals/assists as Coutinho yet we know one can do better & the other seems to be getting rave reviews.

Lucky to have the guy, when he clicks into top gear he's unstoppable.

I think he can kick it up a gear.

Potentially the best player in the country, but needs to be more consistent and show his incredibly quality more often.

If he kicks the ball out today for some fake Arsenal injury whilst we are on the attack I'll lose my shit.

He's too nice at times. Needs to have a bit more of the **** about him.

Worked his socks off today. Looked shattered in the 2nd half. Not everything came off but his ball for the 2nd goal was top notch

He's been decidedly average of late, however, all the top players have this ability to create even when not at there best... Leads the assists charts in the prem and I still think he has 2/3 more gears!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.