Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A huge talent and i hope this moves him on
First half he wasn't commited to the press,kept stopping too short so needs to work on that but it'll come
Loved the kids getting the goals

His style reminds me of Bale, the way he plays the game; pace & technique, the goals and assists will come. He still needs to develop, needs to improve his strength both when dribbling and aerially but I think we potentially have a very special player on our books.

Glad people got to see a glimpse of his potential yesterday(gliding at impressive speeds across the pitch again, beating his man and managed to bag himself a goal), hopefully that will get a few people off his back and make them show a bit more patience. It's not just the fact that he's a young player from a different league and the language thing, it's also the fact that at 19 he is still developing in so many ways. His frame will fill out as he matures into a man and these days I'm sure they monitor and predict everything when it comes to things like strength conditioning and bulking up. His game is still developing too(the finishing touches) so maybe it's a good thing we brought him in at a time where we can manage these aspects and influence his development at such a crucial stage, he really could be a worldie in the making and he'll have made it with us along with G. Jesus who will be in a similar situation when he arrives, give me that over £100m on a Suarez, Bale or Sanchez signing any day.

Couple of weeks ago had the pleasure of sitting next to him on a flight to Düsseldorf,Very humble decent lad and a good laugh,Hope he goes on to be a top draw player.

Made Bellerin look sluggish on a couple of occasions and he still looked like he was jogging.

We haven't seen enough of Sané on the left and Sterling on the right yet but I'm excited to watch them develop and they look like they really get on well.

I know this will terrify some because it involves 3 at the back, but I really look forward to seeing him in a 343 or 3241 again. When he gets the ball deeper, he's got time to really get up to speed before reaching the defender and go inside or outside. Some of his runs from deeper in that wing/wingback position were Bale-esque.

He's the fastest player in the league..He could become anything he wants to be..A blend of Bale & Robben.Saw him playing vs our EDS and you could see he was levels above everyone on that pitch.

I know this will terrify some because it involves 3 at the back, but I really look forward to seeing him in a 343 or 3241 again. When he gets the ball deeper, he's got time to really get up to speed before reaching the defender and go inside or outside. Some of his runs from deeper in that wing/wingback position were Bale-esque.
I really think 3 at the back is our way going forward, or at least a big part of it. Leicester game aside, we dominated Everton and Chelsea, and only drew and lost the game because of our CB's incompetencies, and not because of the system. I'm thinking Pep will sneak in a game here and there playing 3 at the back going forward as it's a learning process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.