Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible talent. He just needs to believe in himself. His second half will go some way to addressing that issue. The other issue is that I still think he needs to improve his defence and general work off the ball. However I am sure that will come with time and Peps guidance.

When we have both our speedy wingers firing at the same time we are going to be some goal threat.

Going to be one of our greats - big,strong and fast. Just needs to up his work rate but that will be coached into him. His goal also seemed to lift him.

Going to be one of our greats - big,strong and fast. Just needs to up his work rate but that will be coached into him. His goal also seemed to lift him.

Really? My biggest criticism of him so far is that he seems a bit light. I'm sure the coaching staff have him working on his upper body strength, mind.

That game will no doubt boost his confidence and he will be chomping at the bit for more starts. We have a very special player with him. Worthy of note for me was the willingness of others to readily pass to him.

Imagine a front three of Sterling, Sané and Gabriel Jesus, with Iheanacho playing just behind, when they're all in their mid-20's. An attack that can constantly swap positions, confuse the fuck out of the opponents, and run rings around just about any defence on earth.

Sané hasn't shown his true potential yet since he came to City but last night he came a step closer. The goal was great but the way he slid past Monreal in the first half as if he wasn't there was even more impressive. Good game and good to see him get his first goal- what a time to get it too.

Incredible talent. He just needs to believe in himself. His second half will go some way to addressing that issue. The other issue is that I still think he needs to improve his defence and general work off the ball. However I am sure that will come with time and Peps guidance.

When we have both our speedy wingers firing at the same time we are going to be some goal threat.

I saw a lot of him last season on the BT Bundesliga broadcast games and was delighted that he signed. Once I saw him I kept thinking 'When are yer gonna turn it on, Leroy, just like yer did for Schalke"! Did it yesterday!

Sterling isn't that quick.

Sane is absolutely rapid. Would have Raheem easily.

I agree. I honestly don't think I've ever seen a player accelerate like him, not even bale can go from zero to lightning as fast as that. That move past bellerin was some matrix level stuff.

That game will no doubt boost his confidence and he will be chomping at the bit for more starts. We have a very special player with him. Worthy of note for me was the willingness of others to readily pass to him.

100% this. no one was passing to him in his earlier games and it became painfully obvious. Now he seems to have earned the trust of his teammates and its doing wonders for him. Its still early to say but this lad looks the real deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.