TV people whose manner irritates

A reference to one hate figure mentioned a couple of pages back reminds me of a spoof definition in "I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue" some time ago:

"Countryside": defined as "Killing Piers Morgan"

Alan Davies. Does he do anything else other than appear on these panel shows these days? And he thinks he's actually funny as well. Never rated Jonathan Creek either.

Yea I find the Brian Cox one strange as I really enjoy the content he has made.

James Corden.
Can't stand this talentless fat ass who has made a name for himself by sucking celebrities dicks and filming it.

Graham Norton - plays on his sexuality far too much and maybe 20yrs ago it was different but I mean come on - nobody gives a fuck who you sleep with, and even many gay men hate that camp shit as its so fake.
Fuck off into retirement

Yea I find the Brian Cox one strange as I really enjoy the content he has made.

James Corden.
Can't stand this talentless fat ass who has made a name for himself by sucking celebrities dicks and filming it.

Graham Norton - plays on his sexuality far too much and maybe 20yrs ago it was different but I mean come on - nobody gives a fuck who you sleep with, and even many gay men hate that camp shit as its so fake.
Fuck off into retirement

I quite liked Corden in Gavin and Stacy and couldn't understand all the hate he got. Since then he's put his tongue up so many celebrity arses and he just comes across as annoying and fake.
I'm the other way with Norton. I couldn't stand him when he first started, I couldn't even bear to watch him for five minutes. These days I quite like him. He's very good at what he does and is probably the best chat show host in British tv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.