Aguero's goal - how many mph?

I may be wrong but I thought they`d measured one of his shots travelling something like 85 MPH.Would love to know what has been the hardest/fastest ever recorded shot.
Yeah sure there's bound to be some sort of list or stats of hardest shot and speed of it,a few of the Dutch players as well from the 70's johnny rep was one ..

Yeah sure there's bound to be some sort of list or stats of hardest shot and speed of it,a few of the Dutch players as well from the 70's johnny rep was one ..
Just found this on Wiko which we all know can be treated with some scepticism at times :
Lorimer was a frequent and often spectacular goalscorer, earning himself several nicknames stemming from his powerful shooting – HotShot, Lash and Thunderboots were three of the more prevalent. He became renowned for these strikes, with his shots reaching speeds of up to 90 mph. One penalty kick was recorded at 107 mph

Just found this on Wiko which we all know can be treated with some scepticism at times :
Lorimer was a frequent and often spectacular goalscorer, earning himself several nicknames stemming from his powerful shooting – HotShot, Lash and Thunderboots were three of the more prevalent. He became renowned for these strikes, with his shots reaching speeds of up to 90 mph. One penalty kick was recorded at 107 mph
Bloody hell 107mph a pen as well fuck me wouldn't have fancied being ingoal with him running up to strike it..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.