Alfie Barker tweet

Having a son with Autism - I don't like it being called a mental illness, its a condition with many flavours, and while my son can come out with some rather regrettable comments - which he always apologizes for - he has never come out with anything as remotely insensitive as this dick 'ed has. Not an excuse.

Apologies if my comments misrepresented your experience of autism as a mental illness, that wasn't the intention. Perhaps I should have used a different term.

His dad is on now. He's not exactly defending him, but they're both clearly deluded about basic adult responsibility.

According to the dad, Barker shouldn't face a future without a club and an FA representative told the family over the phone that if it was up to them 'He wouldn't have any charges to answer'.
I really hope a member of the FA did not say that, and I do not for a minute believe that they did. The dad has either misunderstood or taken from the conversation what he wants and spun it in either ignorance or wishful thinking.

Is everybody here is genuinely as outraged and disgusted as they say they are? I probably say worse things a couple of times a week.
The mistake he maid is airing it on twitter and he's a fucking wanker for directing it at the guy. People calling for a lifetime ban and for his mobile number to be passed about? Get a grip

Is everybody here is genuinely as outraged and disgusted as they say they are? I probably say worse things a couple of times a week.
The mistake he maid is airing it on twitter and he's a fucking wanker for directing it at the guy. People calling for a lifetime ban and for his mobile number to be passed about? Get a grip

Is the right answer
He's been sacked by his club and will find it difficult to find another. That is punishment enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.