Alfie Barker tweet

Unfortunately, that's true. By the way, I haven't a clue what happened there; "followerrtes" should be "followers". Though the Jackeens have a nice colour strip!
Hate seeing that shower of soap dodging west Brits wear our colours tbh.

That is what the last one said lol
oh-shi.gif

Wow. You're an uppity little strumpet aren't you. I asked your opinion because it's interesting to get some perspective.

This prick sent a tweet. He didn't endanger anyone's safety. He didn't break the law. He made an absolute **** of himself though and he got himself the sack. He's also being vilified and right now I'd imagine his life is virtually not worth living, and that's fine because he deserves some of that.

What he doesn't deserve and won't get is a life ban. As pointed out before, some players have actually killed people and spent years in prison without being banned from football for life. To ban someone for life for a tweet would be idiotic. And if you don't think a tweet is worse than drink driving, then why don't we see this outrage every month when another player gets a driving ban?

I'd far rather someone upset me or a member of my family via social media than possibly ran them over whilst over the limit, that's for sure. So if you can't work out why I mentioned drink driving then that's on you.
Uppity little strumpet ! Love it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.