Badstuber

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, how often has Pep/Pellegrini been asked if we're interested in a player and said 'yes'?. Doesn't happen much.

Surprising as just two months back Badstuber said how Ancelotti is much more approachable than Pep. Wasn't really glowing praise about Pep at all.
I get the impression, purely from interviews, that Guardiola always seems a bit vague about the progress of injured players. I suspect he might spend the vast majority of his time on the players that are actually playing, guys Badstuber who are injured most of the time may feel neglected.

I suppose that between Badstuber and Kompany there would be a small chance of getting a single fit CB sometimes.
Seriously I would find it completely ridiculous where we to get Badstuber, the always injured, to compensate for not having Kompany available. Badstuber has been much more injured than Kompany for years.

I suppose that between Badstuber and Kompany there would be a small chance of getting a single fit CB sometimes.
Seriously I would find it completely ridiculous where we to get Badstuber, the always injured, to compensate for not having Kompany available. Badstuber has been much more injured than Kompany for years.
isn't that the point of him going on loan though, he's come back to fitness but cant get playing time at bayern? personally dont think we need cover at CB, fullback is the real issue here

So would there be any chance of this being made permanent?

Saw a tweet a few pages earlier saying his contract would be extended first - would this be because they want to keep him, or because they want a higher fee if he does go?

If there's no chance of it being made permanent, I just don't see the point.

And if we do do this, where does that leave Tosin?

And does it mean Kolarov is going to revert to LB, especially now Angelino isn't here? If Kolarov is still going to be used as a CB, then I think him, Stones, Ota, an occasionally fit Kompany and Tosin is well enough, at least until the end of the season.

I'd rather we brought in an LB, whether it be a younger player who can use the next 5 months to bed in before next season, or, an experienced player who can provide cover until a longer term signing is made.

Fine with it, means we can go after our real targets in the summer when they're not realistically available now whilst also giving us some more coverage and experience for the run-in.

isn't that the point of him going on loan though, he's come back to fitness but cant get playing time at bayern? personally dont think we need cover at CB, fullback is the real issue here
According to transfermarkt.de he has been out injured 490 days since September 2014. This season he has played 1 game. Last season 7 and the one before that 10.

According to transfermarkt.de he has been out injured 490 days since September 2014. This season he has played 1 game. Last season 7 and the one before that 10.
lets try that again:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.