U2 - July 8 @ Twickenham Stadium

Skilly McRailnob

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds the opening act.

The legendary Irish outfit will perform their classic fifth album in its entirety on each date of the U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2017, which is scheduled to start May 12 at BC Place in Vancouver, Canada and includes the band’s first-ever U.S. festival headline appearance at the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival.

The European leg is scheduled to start July 8 at Twickenham in London, and wraps Aug. 1 at Stade Roi Baudouin in Brussels, Belgium.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7647920/u2-2017-joshua-tree-stadium-tour-bonnaroo

Good to see the penny has dropped and now even U2 realise everything they did after The Joshua Tree is a steaming pile of shite.

Good to see the penny has dropped and now even U2 realise everything they did after The Joshua Tree is a steaming pile of shite.
Achtung Baby was a very good album IMO. Went well off the boil after that although they usually came out with the odd decent stand out song on most of their albums. Don't fancy going to Twickenham but might consider Dublin or Amsterdam if I can get a ticket.

Save the planet, I need my hat, fly it here and quickly!

Outstanding band live, just a pity they have a **** for a lead singer. First five albums were great. I love Boy and War to this day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.