The "Im offended/outraged" culture these days

I'm outraged and offended that it has taken so long for a thread to be established, that allows me to put on record my outrage and how iffended I am.

What also offends me is people getting outraged and offended at things I don't find offensive in the slightest and quite frankly you need to be a bit of a dick to get offended by.

I do get offended that a portion of my TV license money pays Michael Ball to present a radio programme then pop the fuck up on Pointless and annoy the fuck out of me.

Bobby Davro was on it the night before.

Words fail me.

shark.jpg

...And ironically it's now the "oh my god you can't say anything anymore" crew who are now now trying to make a drama out of it on here. If anything, I find those people get hysterical far more quickly than the "I'm offended" folk they talk about all of the time.

I'm short, Tom Hiddleston said something a tit-ish and had rightly the piss taken out of him. Any apology he has now made is to save face rather than because it was demanded of him.

Why apologise for telling people how great it is to be you though? If I were in his position I'd let people see their arse about not being as good as me.... everyone sucked John Lennon's dick after he claimed the Beatles to be bigger than Jesus... well everyone apart from Christians.

Why apologise for telling people how great it is to be you though? If I were in his position I'd let people see their arse about not being as good as me.... everyone successful John Lennon's dick when he claimed the Beatles to be bigger than Jesus... well everyone apart from Christians.

Im not sure why he's apologised tbh. Don't think anyone asked him to and he hasn't done anything especially wrong other than give an utterly cringeworthy speech. I only posted in the first place cos I thought it was weird that the story on here had been represented as poor Tom Hiddleston being bullied into apologising by some internet snowflakes. The guy made a tit of himself with some daft humble bragging, he only needs to apologise to himself really for acting like such a doofus.

Im not sure why he's apologised tbh. Don't think anyone asked him to and he hasn't done anything especially wrong other than give an utterly cringeworthy speech. I only posted in the first place cos I thought it was weird that the story on here had been represented as poor Tom Hiddleston being bullied into apologising by some internet snowflakes. The guy made a tit of himself with some daft humble bragging, he only needs to apologise to himself really for acting like such a doofus.

He seems like a decent guy tbh, but also seems like he wants everyone to like him (hence why he's probably apologised).... need more celebs that don't give a fuck about other people's views on them, like Ricky Gervais, Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Gallagher.

He seems like a decent guy tbh, but also seems like he wants everyone to like him (hence why he's probably apologised).... need more celebs that don't give a fuck about other people's views on them, like Ricky Gervais, Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Gallagher.

He might well be a nice guy. I mean I guess it was nice of him to actually go to those places and meet those people in the first place. He'd probs have just been better off styling it out, accept the piss taking and had a bit of a laugh at himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.