The "Im offended/outraged" culture these days

I don't think this story was to do with people being "offended". People just thought he sounded like a bit of a self indulgent tosser more than anything. You say he "had" to apologise but i'm not aware of anyone demanding an apology from him or saying they were offended. He just made himself sound like a bit of a wally, people have ripped him for it and he's chosen to apologise/clarify his comments because he's embarrassed about it.

This.
He got mocked for apparently telling everyone how great it was to be him.

I once fisted two babies and then used the corpses as boxing gloves to fight off the grieving parents.

This.
He got mocked for apparently telling everyone how great it was to be him.
...And ironically it's now the "oh my god you can't say anything anymore" crew who are now now trying to make a drama out of it on here. If anything, I find those people get hysterical far more quickly than the "I'm offended" folk they talk about all of the time.

I'm short, Tom Hiddleston said something a tit-ish and had rightly the piss taken out of him. Any apology he has now made is to save face rather than because it was demanded of him.

I have a simple rule, I will say what the fuck I want to say and if anyone doesnt like it then they can fuck off.....I apply the same rule for myself when it comes to other people saying what they want.....if I dont like it I can always fuck off and not listen.

...And ironically it's now the "oh my god you can't say anything anymore" crew who are now now trying to make a drama out of it on here. If anything, I find those people get hysterical far more quickly than the "I'm offended" folk they talk about all of the time.

I'm short, Tom Hiddleston said something a tit-ish and had rightly the piss taken out of him. Any apology he has now made is to save face rather than because it was demanded of him.

Or Social Media Users as they can be (gratuitously) generalised to be!

Why it needed a long "apology" is beyond me - I haven't read whatever he's said.
"Oh crap, that wasn't what I meant, but by heck it sounds like I'm right up myself. Sorry about that." would have covered it quite well

I once fisted two babies and then used the corpses as boxing gloves to fight off the grieving parents.

Wait-Meme-Cool-HD.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.