City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

He had the balls to tell the world what!? Fernandinho's red card WAS a sending off. There's an argument that their goal should have been disallowed for the first push on Bravo, but even then, there's plenty on here who have blamed Bravo for that goal for saying he wasn't strong enough. We can't have it both ways! I found our indignation after the Burnley game slightly embarrassing tbh. There was nothing the world needed to be told after that game.

Fuck off geoff!! If you couldn't see how bad Mason referred that game than either you weren't there or was too pissed to see it! He was a joke from start to finish, the tackle on Silva was a joke and then to stand over him telling to get up was disgraceful

He had the balls to tell the world what!? Fernandinho's red card WAS a sending off. There's an argument that their goal should have been disallowed for the first push on Bravo, but even then, there's plenty on here who have blamed Bravo for that goal for saying he wasn't strong enough. We can't have it both ways! I found our indignation after the Burnley game slightly embarrassing tbh. There was nothing the world needed to be told after that game.

Ward should of been sent off as well.

This will be nothing other than a paperwork issue yet headlines, breaking news, anti doping etc will ensure that we are now labeled as drug cheats for the foreseeable future.

Got to love the FA lol.

Who works there again?

Your missing the point Geoff it's not just that game he was on about corrupt officials we deal with every week

That was his point, his English is not up to it but he definitely indicated that this was happening to City a lot, that he couldn't understand how a team with so much possession was picking up so many cards, but no, the media didn't just gloss over it they didn't report it all! No Pep lost it because he's losing it! The premier league is the toughest in the world (repeat ad nauseam) and he's been found out...blah, blah...more on page 63.

I've held of saying this for a long time but the more I see of this type of thing I am more convinced that there is an racist angle to this with regard to our owners.

The way we get portrayed in the media is nothing short of a disgrace.
I've held of saying this for a long time but the more I see of this type of thing I am more convinced that there is an racist angle to this with regard to our owners.

The way we get portrayed in the media is nothing short of a disgrace.
Agreed the glazers have got away with murder our owners have been treated like shit from day one cleared the debts we owed paid for players with their own money improved the area etc etc I BELIVE you have a point Abu

This will be nothing other than a paperwork issue yet headlines, breaking news, anti doping etc will ensure that we are now labeled as drug cheats for the foreseeable future.

Got to love the FA lol.

Who works there again?
fa-vice-chairman-david-gill.ashx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.