Pep's contract situation

9 posts in to what should be a positive thread and you have to do that. Hope I'm not the only one to call you out on it

Well forgive me for not feeling all that positive about Pep's management but his judgement call to bring in Bravo is looking more costly by the game!

Great news. You don't build something of the scale we're after in 20 weeks, it will take a few seasons IMHO to build the squad to one he is happy with.

What about the same fuck you to the long term fans?

This is at completely the wrong time and without getting into what he did at Barca and Bayern, what's written in a book and what he should be doing, what have I somehow missed in the time he's been here that merits this? Factual answers only please, not blind optimism and God, do I want to be wrong on this.

So far, with the odd exception, the lack of the Emperors' new clothes is what I see.
God says you are wrong on this and stop walking around naked you will get arrested

Which begs the question, why didn't they build the team in preparation for his arrival then (instead of leaving him with an ageing squad)?

Well kdb sterling stones and gundogan was a start but you cant change the whole team in 1 window, plus players on high wages will be gone in the summer

It would be very interesting to hear how the hierachy now view the rest of this season?

Are they content to take a hit? a season of transition? or is the chequebook coming out in the next few days?

I suspect it will be a mental summer.
Have to agree with you FI.As much as it pains me I feel we may not reach the CL this year and perhaps in his heart of heart Pep knows that.We`re still in with a shout but for me we are a million miles behind Chelsea and Spurs in the way that they attack at speed.As you say it will be a fucking wonderful summer to look forward to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.