moaning about man city fans moaning about man city

Why has a post that mentions Man City been moved to Off Topic?

Why is it Man City and not Manchester City?

It's not right.

Why has a post that mentions Man City been moved to Off Topic?

Why is it Man City and not Manchester City?

It's not right.

At a guess, its because its already turned into your typical off topic nonsense so its probably best off in its rightful home.

At a guess, its because its already turned into your typical off topic nonsense so its probably best off in its rightful home.

LOL

Don't post commonsense on the "Little does she know that I know that she knows that I know she''s two-timin' me" thread!

LOL

Don't post commonsense on the "Little does she know that I know that she knows that I know she''s two-timin' me" thread!

Ah the kursaal flyers and funnily enough, ive heard that song a couple of times in the last few weeks

Ah the kursaal flyers and funnily enough, ive heard that song a couple of times in the last few weeks

It was the first thing that struck me when I read the thread title. I must admit back in the day I thought that they were a Salford Band: Kersal Flyers, ha,ha.

On reflection you were probably right to move the thread ...

grouphug.gif

I rarely check KUMB to be honest because it's just one big moan fest. Of corse everyone's entitled to moan but it's so tedious, some people will refuse to give credit to a manager, owner or player because they have a personal grudge. So they will spout absoloute bollocks. Same for going to the games to be honest, always get the odd annoying fucker who will constantly moan and cry over a player or misplaced pass. Pisses me right off. Just go and support your team you twat, my opinion anyway. Sorry for moaning about the moaners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.