United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF, how the hell have they managed that. He has been worse than terrible for them. Had to google it, Lyon have paid that, madness, i wonder what Lyon fans think.

Pretty sure it's about £16m rising to £21 with add ons....dunno what the add ons are.

WTF, how the hell have they managed that. He has been worse than terrible for them. Had to google it, Lyon have paid that, madness, i wonder what Lyon fans think.

Indeed. Made worse by the fact we paid £30mil for Bony and are going to have to pay someone to take him away.

There's a sell-on clause in there too.
They've dropped the fee to persuade Lyon to swallow the wages, and also given themselves some benefit if Lyon persuade him that he is a footballer again.
Pretty straightforward all round.

Manchester United have inserted a buy-back clause into the deal to sell Memphis Depay to Lyon £100 mil :)

Crouchinho. What's the reaction from Spurs fans about the Pogba incident not being referred, has it even been mentioned. We obviously feel hard done by on this issue of referring decisions and many others but are other fans of clubs challenging for top 4 and trophies asking what is going on.
They sort of expected it mate, before United played Spurs, Rojo got away with murder and we should have had a penalty when he assaulted Vertonghen of all people in the box. The Pogba one is just another in a long line. There is always jokes that's it's United and they get the rub of the green but no one really says fuck all. Sky don't like Spurs and laid into Sissoko when he done the player at Bournemouth and got a ban (rightfully so I'm not defending him)

I can name a few off the top of my head v United involving Spurs. Tarrico fouling Butt outside the box, not really a foul but a sending off and a penalty. Ronaldo diving for a 1-0 at the lane. Gomes palming the ball from Carrick's feet and given as a penalty which resulted in us throwing a 2 goal lead. Nani hand balling it in the area almost with his hand on the ball for 5 seconds and he robbed Gomes for the ball and scored. Mendes scoring from the half way line and 3 yards over the line not given. These are all different games too and there has been a lot more, but these just spring to mind. Now if that was United, Arsenal or Chelsea being stitched up we wouldn't hear the end of it

For a club that was almost purchased by BskyB it don't surprise me in the slightest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.