United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It stinks. That dive should be a one game ban minimum. Just look where the ref is. All these directives die the death either at the Swamp or where the Rags play their next game! The FArce could not wriggle out of that! But they will. No action taken. What happened to the review or are they all busy scouring for City players using social media?

The ref booked him.
That's what the rules allow, and they were obeyed.

They sort of expected it mate, before United played Spurs, Rojo got away with murder and we should have had a penalty when he assaulted Vertonghen of all people in the box. The Pogba one is just another in a long line. There is always jokes that's it's United and they get the rub of the green but no one really says fuck all. Sky don't like Spurs and laid into Sissoko when he done the player at Bournemouth and got a ban (rightfully so I'm not defending him)

I can name a few off the top of my head v United involving Spurs. Tarrico fouling Butt outside the box, not really a foul but a sending off and a penalty. Ronaldo diving for a 1-0 at the lane. Gomes palming the ball from Carrick's feet and given as a penalty which resulted in us throwing a 2 goal lead. Nani hand balling it in the area almost with his hand on the ball for 5 seconds and he robbed Gomes for the ball and scored. Mendes scoring from the half way line and 3 yards over the line not given. These are all different games too and there has been a lot more, but these just spring to mind. Now if that was United, Arsenal or Chelsea being stitched up we wouldn't hear the end of it

For a club that was almost purchased by BskyB it don't surprise me in the slightest

I think the question was for your overall view of THIS YEAR SO FAR, as opposed to over the years. Whats in the past cannot be changed as we all know the scum won titles by bullying officials.... it is what about we can do to stop this shit where they are getting results even though they are bile.

For me the biggest issue with the Pogba incident is that the governing body has chose not to refer it for disciplinary action, therefore showing the direct bias and influence the powers and guardians of the PL have and are exercising this season.

For me the biggest issue with the Pogba incident is that the governing body has chose not to refer it for disciplinary action, therefore showing the direct bias and influence the powers and guardians of the PL have and are exercising this season.
Grappling and wrestling is always going on at setplays. Henderson was hardly hurt by being thrown to the ground, it should have been a foul and yellow card if spotted by the ref but wasn't. Retrospective action for that is going down a slippery slope.

As for the bias claims I'd say Sagna kicking out at Boyd or Kyke Walker doing it last week with no action or even a peep from the media shows that's not the case.

Grappling and wrestling is always going on at setplays. Henderson was hardly hurt by being thrown to the ground, it should have been a foul and yellow card if spotted by the ref but wasn't. Retrospective action for that is going down a slippery slope.

As for the bias claims I'd say Sagna kicking out at Boyd or Kyke Walker doing it last week with no action or even a peep from the media shows that's not the case.[/QUOT

Good distraction tactic but doesn't change the fact that the Rags are getting away with so many more fouls/ offside goals etc from officials does it ?

No doubt you don't see that ?

As for the bias claims I'd say Sagna kicking out at Boyd or Kyke Walker doing it last week with no action or even a peep from the media shows that's not the case.
Hope Walkers name was a typo, if not you do not belong on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.