Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

I went out for coffee with one of the team that I manage today. It wasn't sinister, I was just conscious that we hadn't chatted in a few weeks and that sometimes people are more relaxed away from the immediate work environment.
Could be that?
I feel the paranoid conspiracy theory hasn't sunk in yet, give it time, it will ;-)

MEN Website:

"But Guardiola denied the idea that he met up with the player on Thursday evening to talk about his future, instead giving a much more mundane reason for the meal.

"We didn’t speak about the contract," he said. "He has a long contract here. He has a lot of money to invite his coach to have dinner.""
Anyone who can't see that Pep is just deflecting the issue with this answer in the press conference is severely lacking in cognition. He's not going to say something to further fuel the suspicions that Aguero is off in the summer, so thought he'd try to calmly move onto the next question with a light-hearted comment. I've thought Pep may sell him for a good few months and this meeting doesn't put my mind at ease! But with Aguero or without him, Pep will get us firing on all cylinders in time.

So why was Joe shipped off why wasn't he given the opportunity to practice passing
Maybe he was, as we kept the same goalkeeping coach, as the previous manager. Maybe when Pep arrived the coach reported they had tried to change his game for the last three years and he couldn't or wouldn't.

Too much noise around this story now , it's been constant all season

He's gone at the end of the season , this is the just preamble that goes on with all these big moves

We need to move on from the old guard and bring back that hunger that's been missing for over two seasons now

Legends have been created from this group , names we will never forget

It's time to create new ones

I went out for coffee with one of the team that I manage today. It wasn't sinister, I was just conscious that we hadn't chatted in a few weeks and that sometimes people are more relaxed away from the immediate work environment.
Could be that?
Did the person bring their agent/advisor?

Anyone who can't see that Pep is just deflecting the issue with this answer in the press conference is severely lacking in cognition. He's not going to say something to further fuel the suspicions that Aguero is off in the summer, so thought he'd try to calmly move onto the next question with a light-hearted comment. I've thought Pep may sell him for a good few months and this meeting doesn't put my mind at ease! But with Aguero or without him, Pep will get us firing on all cylinders in time.

Exactly what I said. He isn't going to announce something that major the day before a big home game thy could really make or break our season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.