A renewal of my belief

franksinatra

There has been many failings in recruitment, a lack of balance in key positions but first half today, Chelsea and United. Full game against Barca and the second half against Arsenal the team and football has been nothing short of spectacular. Its as good as I have ever seen.

Its a renewal of my faith in what we are attempting to achieve and another example of what a wonderfully innovative manager we have.

There has been many failings in recruitment, a lack of balance in key positions but first half today, Chelsea and United. Full game against Barca and the second half against Arsenal the team and football has been nothing short of spectacular. Its as good as I have ever seen.

Its a renewal of my faith in what we are attempting to achieve and another example of what a wonderfully innovative manager we have.
RAG

There's promise but we are still very average at fullback, central defense and in goal.

That's a lot to fix and it'll hold all the promise back until resolved (which takes time, money and a loss of pride).

There's promise but we are still very average at fullback, central defense and in goal.

That's a lot to fix and it'll hold all the promise back until resolved (which takes time, money and a loss of pride).

We need to be so good that shit decisions and blind/corrupt officials are unable to influence the results. WE WILL BE.

I agree ;-)

Average in goal? That's being very kind.

Cosmic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.