City v Spurs post match

I think that might prove controversial.

Maybe, but there was no malice or intent in what I said.
Obviously there's ways you could be racist towards a group of religious people but you'd have to actually focus on the race of said group, but in this case I'd say it's antisemitic.
I think announcing it as racism can be misleading and there's a lot of people out there that will associate city with racism now. Obviously not saying being antisemitic is any better but I'd wish journalists would research the meaning of words.

But regarding to the blue in question I hope they get a ban! There's no need for that shit at city, especially in the stands and on public transport.

All players cheat. Diving, feigning injury, shirt pulling, grappling in the box, pushing and leaning on players at corners, deliberate hand ball. Anything to get an edge. Sometimes they get caught, sometimes they don't. There would be hundreds of players up before the FA if they implemented that. Anyway, as the hapless whistler saw the incident, there's not much they can do.
Chris Foy said that his positioning meant that he couldn't have seen it, but it wouldn't be the first time a referees report had been a work of fiction.

Chris Foy said that his positioning meant that he couldn't have seen it, but it wouldn't be the first time a referees report had been a work of fiction.

So essentially Foy is saying Marrat isn't fit for purpose.

Any pics doing the rounds which shows Garrat's position when it happened?

Maybe, but there was no malice or intent in what I said.
Obviously there's ways you could be racist towards a group of religious people but you'd have to actually focus on the race of said group, but in this case I'd say it's antisemitic.
I think announcing it as racism can be misleading and there's a lot of people out there that will associate city with racism now. Obviously not saying being antisemitic is any better but I'd wish journalists would research the meaning of words.

But regarding to the blue in question I hope they get a ban! There's no need for that shit at city, especially in the stands and on public transport.

We get it all the time from West Ham and Chelsea, but I was surprised to read that MEN article. It's certainly not representative of your fans in any way, and good to read the comments on here.

I dispair at times i really do. A few utter cocks ruin a reputation of a club very quickly with crap like that.

It was common for us to hiss at WHL in the 80s , hundreds of us ,just what you did to piss off their fans .Nothing personal but these days its a no no , until they score against us and lots of us time travel back to the 80s for 5 mins ... sticks and (John) stones and all that .

So essentially Foy is saying Marrat isn't fit for purpose.

Any pics doing the rounds which shows Garrat's position when it happened?
Think it's a bit harsh on Garret. Sterling is running from 10-15 yards in their half so not sure how any assistant referee will be able to keep up. Maybe it's time to have 4 assistants, 2 that do halfway line to the penalty area and 2 that do the penalty area only?

Think it's a bit harsh on Garret. Sterling is running from 10-15 yards in their half so not sure how any assistant referee will be able to keep up. Maybe it's time to have 4 assistants, 2 that do halfway line to the penalty area and 2 that do the penalty area only?

Doesn't have to keep up, he just needs to be in a position to see the push. Pep could see it in the halfway line.

There's the grappling with Wanyama that I personally didn't think was a pen.

And then there was the Rose one where he went through the back of Sterling before wrapping his foot around the ball. That was a pen for me but not obvious in real time so no real complaints.

He got Stirling twice before making contact with the ball defo penalty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.