Josh you legend

Our very own pet periscope has surfaced! - that was really funny watching the stream, well done!

It has been said that Josh does an awful lot for charity in his spare time, as well as his stalwart work with old ladies...

My dad directed me to this thread and I had to join and thank you all. I've loved reading all of the reactions, jokes and stories from the day and I can't believe it worked out so well. I also approve of all the new chants and free drinks offers and I will be inboxing you all individually to arrange payment/to meet up (I won't).

It's still mad how many fans found the stream and I'm happy to debate the attendance we had for Periscope away.

Everyone's new favourite away fan x
Rag.

Bullshit we are not on tv after the last debacle, i'll bet my arsehole it is on some bloody chan, this time it won't evade me, looking at you espnbr, ****!

I nearly fell of my chair when some fucker posted highlights...'HMM where the fuck did this come from and why has my world fallen apart' xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.