Josh you legend

BBC - fuckers would have filmed it for match of the day.
Aye, thing is i can access espnbr and just had no idea. Nothing brought back results, non of the sat sites or even google gave me anything. I would have thought espnbr would have shown before the first 4 pages after about 20 keyword variations.

That is the only time they sly bastards will do that to me, never again will they dupe me, the filthy swines :-D
South American providers do not seem to be noted much if at all online so now i simply check all SA chans that are remotely linked to sport, failing that i'll cry in the corner with beer.

Bullshit we are not on tv after the last debacle, i'll bet my arsehole it is on some bloody chan, this time it won't evade me, looking at you espnbr, ****!

I nearly fell of my chair when some fucker posted highlights...'HMM where the fuck did this come from and why has my world fallen apart' xD
No worries this time mate (I hope haha) , be on bein and fox sports

Aye, thing is i can access espnbr and just had no idea. Nothing brought back results, non of the sat sites or even google gave me anything. I would have thought espnbr would have shown before the first 4 pages after about 20 keyword variations.

That is the only time they sly bastards will do that to me, never again will they dupe me, the filthy swines :-D
South American providers do not seem to be noted much if at all online so now i simply check all SA chans that are remotely linked to sport, failing that i'll cry in the corner with beer.
I've bookmarked that rag @Josh Chambers twatter now so if he doesn't broadcast the matches on periscope he'll be getting the old bricked windows and torched car treatment.

My dad directed me to this thread and I had to join and thank you all. I've loved reading all of the reactions, jokes and stories from the day and I can't believe it worked out so well. I also approve of all the new chants and free drinks offers and I will be inboxing you all individually to arrange payment/to meet up (I won't).

It's still mad how many fans found the stream and I'm happy to debate the attendance we had for Periscope away.

Everyone's new favourite away fan x

for future reference we are turning to you during our troubled times when we arent played on tv

The Premier League will take action against fans broadcasting matches after a fan shared Crystal Palace vs. City on Periscope. [The Times]

BOOOO It was a cup game

The Premier League will take action against fans broadcasting matches after a fan shared Crystal Palace vs. City on Periscope. [The Times]

BOOOO It was a cup game

The Premier League will do the sum total of fuck all if it's a cup game as they've no right to claim to be an injured party.

@Josh Chambers mate, set up a periscope thing without anything like your name etc on it ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.