Sales Criteria Huddersfield (Away)

Thanks for the advice Colin, I see the sales info has been updated to 61+ , a sales criteria I have never come across before. I guess now 65+ for season ticket prices / match ticket reductions actually mean 66 years & above then !

Isn't it correct though if they say "over 60"? If you are 60 you're not over 60 though you could argue you were only 60 on your birthday!

It's not 60 or over. Seems a silly interpretation of it though.

Isn't it correct though if they say "over 60"? If you are 60 you're not over 60 though you could argue you were only 60 on your birthday!

Technically your 60th birthday falls on the last day of the 60th year of your life.

The day after your 60th, you're over 60.

Just sayin ....

ageism.jpg

It is 60 or over in generally accepted usage, for example I qualified for a Senior (over 60s) Railcard ON my 60th birthday, not the day after and definitely not a year after.

It is 60 or over in generally accepted usage, for example I qualified for a Senior (over 60s) Railcard ON my 60th birthday, not the day after and definitely not a year after.

I agree if it's sixty or over. That's why I said a silly interpretation. A huge move away from normal practice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.