Eczema

Thanks for all your helpful suggestions guys. I'm going to have a think and report back. I did wonder today if dairy was the cause, as I only really started nailing the lattes when I moved to Brum, when the eczema recrudesced.

Try the coconut oil, if you close your eyes you can imagine a scantily clad lady has just breezed past in the shimmering evening sun.

Or Gordon you could just have a gill of ale with me come the morrow and chillax the fook out for now.
If I can procure a ticket that is.

93.20 anyone ?

Boston I said knowingly not knowingly where Boston was ?
One needed for the morrow 93.20 would be splendid but prepared to mess it up with the poor and brow beatenin in any district.,

Thanks for all your helpful suggestions guys. I'm going to have a think and report back. I did wonder today if dairy was the cause, as I only really started nailing the lattes when I moved to Brum, when the eczema recrudesced.
Hope you get it sorted, its fucking awful when it flares, you have my sympathy I struggled with it for years but a dermo in hospital sorted it. Pay and see an expert, best money you will ever spend

Going purely by the info garnered while watching the epic law and order procedural mini-series 'The Night Of' ... like John Stone and analogously the US Justice system, there's no perfect solution and even if you think you've beaten it at one time or another, you're probably still fucked in the long term !

Take solace in the knowledge you'll still be smartest wittiest (and not at all verbose) **** on here gdm. Good night and good luck.

Easy this one.

Fresh vegetable juices rather than eating junk and also apple cider vinegar must be unfiltered and contain 'mother' in water applied to affected area.

Goodbye Eczema

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.