Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

Yes . I know. Just sounded right for the lyric

What was the year we played orient in the league. 64 or 65. It was my first game. Was 4 or 5. And had the programme for years. I think Stan Horne may have played. Much later I played with him at Rochdale.
We played Leyton Orient the 3 season's we were down in the old 2nd division 63/64 64/65 and 65/66,the 3 home games from those season were 2-0,6-0 and 5-0, I remember being at the 6-0 first home game 64/65 Wednesday night sat in the old Platt Lane stand.

Sky are already showing Arsenal and Chelsea's games on the Tuesday and Wednesday. They're not going to not show the derby, or bump one of those games. 3 consecutive games involving City, Chelsea, Arsenal, and United is a marketing dream for them. "Monster Midweek"?

Midweek masturbation ? ;-)

Does anyone know why it is on the Thursday and not on the Tuesday or Wednesday which would have been a more likely date for the fixture.
Coordinated with the Rags as they are used to playing Thursday nights. Small gains and all that....

Tricky one for me this is. It's my wedding anniversary on that day, we've booked to go away for a few days and we've already booked a restaurant for 8pm on the night.

How in holy fuck am I going to get out of that in order to watch the game?

To say I'm fuming is a minor understatement!

Any tips blues?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.