It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is how Pep would prefer to play, our current personnel is just not suited for that formation as we've seen with disastrous consequences earlier in the season.

Possibly, but I believe Stones is growing into a Bonucci so if we were to go 3 at the back I think we need someone who replicates Barzagli in Juve's system, the intelligent, calm all rounder(a fit/prime Vinny) is what we are missing

Stones = Bonucci - playing the ball out from the back via passing/carrying
Otamendi = Chiellini - storming around tackling everybody in their path

Just to be negative on one of our potential signings, but Lucas Hernandez had been arrested for assault on his girlfriend last month. We might just pass on that.
Yes please. I usually support City players whatever they do but it'll be very hard for me to get behind, and chant the name of him, if he is a woman-beater.

Yes please. I usually support City players whatever they do but it'll be very hard for me to get behind, and chant the name of him, if he is a woman-beater.

As talented as Hernandez is I would assume that It would go against one of our buying policies.

So following up on my list from yesterday

Right so:

Out

Yaya
Zabaleta
Sagna
Clichy
Navas
Delph
Fernando
Kompany
Aguero
Bravo
Denayer
Bony
Nasri
Mangala
Hart

Then maybe
Nolito
Adarabioyo
Otamendi

In

Fabinho
Heinrichs
Isco
Dahoud
Mbappe
Ederson
Bonucci/ Rudiger
Left Back

If that's what transpires we'll need a fair bit of time just to bed the players in. That could be 6 new players in our first 11. It looks like Only Stones, De Bruyne, Silva, Sane and Sterling are guaranteed spots for next year.

I'll offer my head on the block and say the Bonucci saga isn't done.

To replace the leaving Vinny.
Fuck. I hope not. That guy is not what we need. 31 year old ball playing defender from the slowest league, who used to play with 2 other top 5 defenders in that league. Skinny. Not particularly fast, not particularly athletic, and not particularly strong.

How could this go wrong?

Fuck. I hope not. That guy is not what we need. 31 year old ball playing defender from the slowest league, who used to play with 2 other top 5 defenders in that league. Skinny. Not particularly fast, not particularly athletic, and not particularly strong.

How could this go wrong?

It's like he gets a year older every post!

By the way. Jordi Alba is apparently mad about his lack of game time, why's there in interest in getting him in from the cold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.