It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Veratti is available, buy him & arrange the buying & selling of the rest of our midfield squad accordingly. If it means we sign no other midfielders, fine.

Veratti isn't for us. I will be in the company of one, but he's not half as good as made out to be.

Terribly injury prone, and gone backwards in my opinion.

Outside of a couple of great games against Chelsea, I have seen nothing since to convince me, apart from also being a household name with the intelligencia.

Would prefer Weigl, myself.

A Guardiola clone even the great Lothar has likened him to.

I would also love Kimmich as a holding midfielder.

Veratti isn't for us. I will be in the company of one, but he's not half as good as made out to be.

Outside of a couple of great games against Chelsea, I have seen nothing since to convince me, outside of him being a household name with the intelligencia.

were any guesses right on players yesterday tolm? still cant work out the bloody videos! lol

Outside of a couple of great games against Chelsea, I have seen nothing since to convince me, apart from also being a household name with the intelligencia.

I think Pep could turn him into the perfect player for City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.