Shooting outside the House of Commons

Has anyone mentioned the 'Spirit of the Blitz' yet?

4 innocents died on Wednesday and over 50 were injured some critically, what is wrong with you?

There's nothing wrong with him, in fact perversely his post mirrors the "Spirit of the Blitz" far more than yours does. Remember "Keep Calm and Carry On" requires just that, not over sensationalising an event, however tragic, not wallowing in respectful mourning and emotional angst and then staring down your nose at those that don't. People died and more were injured, it's very sad, there was nothing he, you or I could do about it and we didn't know them.

The sun rises the next morning and you carry on, I thought that's what Brits are famous for, phlegmatic and all that.

When did we mutate in to a nation of hyper-sensitive snowflakes and right wing know-nothings?

There's nothing wrong with him, in fact perversely his post mirrors the "Spirit of the Blitz" far more than yours does. Remember "Keep Calm and Carry On" requires just that, not over sensationalising an event, however tragic, not wallowing in respectful mourning and emotional angst and then staring down your nose at those that don't. People died and more were injured, it's very sad, there was nothing he, you or I could do about it and we didn't know them.

The sun rises the next morning and you carry on, I thought that's what Brits are famous for, phlegmatic and all that.

When did we mutate in to a nation of hyper-sensitive snowflakes and right wing know-nothings?

Ssshh. GDM is our man in Sparkbrook. His ability to blend in seamlessly in the roughest pubs is priceless to the security services. Nearly blew his cover in the early days mind you when he ordered a bottle of Bollinger then complained when they gave him half pint glasses instead of champagne flutes.
I'm utterly disgusted that you think I'd ever be so unprofessional and slapdash as to order Champagne in the exact type of place that pays for my...errr....Champagne lifestyle. Know your audience.....

No need to provide anything
We all watch the news, read newspapers or go on the internet, it was all over all media i would say about 6 months ago, your in denial even though the facts are hitting you in the face

But you've not provided me with any 'facts' have you so how can i be in denial, or hit in the face with them? If you're gonna spout shite then at least try and back it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.