• Lose

Votes: 150 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was awful when he played earlier in the season and didn't bring any leadership...so the Kompany you're imagining is a fantasy.

That is your opinion and I have mine. At Palace away when he lasted the full game he was very good and was a real leader on the field as well. A fully fit Kompany adds so much to the team in terms of defensive organisation and leadership. If he isn't fully fit get him out of the squad, if he is get him into the team.

I think we are the better team too. I'm just not that confident we'll deliver tomorrow.

I think at our best, we are better than Chelsea at their best.

Our problem is that they have been at their best - or near to it - much more consistently than we have. That said, I think we will be bang up for it tomorrow after the disappointment of dropped points on Sunday and I am super confident we are going to win.

If we lose tomorrow it will be the first time any manager has done the double over Pep.

I think it's a certain loss. Chelsea will be right at it from the off after they lost to Palace and we are very fragile mentally.

As much as I don't like betting on a City defeat I'm very tempted by the 7-5 on offer.
Strangely, I don't think we are going to lose. A draw or a win is the most likely outcome.

Why? We don't play him and we are all over the place anyway. We play him and he gets injured after however many minutes we just fetch a sub on. He is no use on the bench if he is fit.
I posted this at lunch time. Perhaps he isn't being played whilst fit because he is worth more come May. If he plays and gets crocked again, his resale value plummets IMO

It's the original point which I made, we lack a leader on the field to lift us in 'said' games... buying into pep isn't the problem, it's the ability of an aging squad, in fact team moral is probably better than it's ever been!

I'm not sure....in both Monaco and Arsenal theu didn't do what Pep wanted them to do.

So they must have reservations or lack the confidence to do that, and from my point of view that means they can't be 100% bought in, because if you're genuinely 100% behind someone you do what they say even if you're worried or nervous about it backfiring.

I think some of the players who know they are leaving aren't fully committed.

Unless he has deliberately kicked it in our own nets its disingenuous to blame an individual in a team game

Sorry but that's bullshit. In a team game when one person lets everyone down, it's that individuals fault and being the only player to forget to maintain the offside line makes him 100% culpable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.