United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking why have they got a women in the pic,twats
c53e19770a12e34e4df8826552f243ec.jpg

love how the EL is now the be all and end all. ha ha two faced fickle ****s.
Can't remember if it was when these ****s or the dippers first dropped out the top four (after we ruined football) that some twat (probably on sky or the BBC) trotted out the Thursday nights are the new Tuesday bollocks.

I honestly think if we got half of the decisions United get we would be top of the league.

Just thought I'd say that.

I think it's a fluid situation last season Leicester ran away with it, and this season Chelsea are as well. The premier league won't want that happening two seasons in a row or the product won't seem exciting to new investors , so a little bit of engineering is required to close the top four up and put some excitement into the run in , I think we are a victim of our own success the prem league would love another City V Qpr style finish again .
Its definitely a fluid situation.and engineering is absolutely the right word...you,ve nailed it.spot on.
Scudamores words from Sept 2016 are so revealing,its a wonder even the most naive'footy fan' cannot see straight thru it..
Even BlueHammer85 and Penguins for Kompany can now see how fucking daft they look in the clear light of day.

Toshiba Medical,official medical systems partner.....but use Alliance Medical......my sister works for them.

Toshiba supply the scanners and associated systems for for the medical centre at Carrington- not all medical care. It's possible that Alliance medical use Toshiba equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.