United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I,ve just seen on the rag café that a fan that has seen them 29 times thinks he deserves a season ticket?

do you think we should club together and buy him one? he obviously deserves it.
I'd be looking for some compensation if I had to watch those boring long ball ****s 29 times, if someone tried to get me to watch another 19 I'd stitch them a headbutt.

Including the rags. They struggled against Rostov and i think they'll have a hard time against Anderlecht.
Can't see why everybody is pandering to this rags will win the Europa League. They might, but it's not
the foregone conclusion that a lot are thinking. Looks like the rag pr machine has planted the seed, yet again.

Incredible so many blues think they will win it. Like you I've pointed out their struggles with Rostov. They could win it but there are strong teams left. Also their schedule really works against them if they make it to the semis which is the time they play both Spurs and Arsenal away, this is major disadvantage. My pick for the EL is Lyon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.