United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have an girls team for some bizarre reason but no ladies cause it's not cost effective...

I'm prepared to stand corrected but as far as I can recall the rags have never put a penny back into the game or their local community. (Hospital visits at Christmas and occasional free tickets for kids don't count as every club does that). All they've ever done is take from the game. This is why they continually refuse to have a women's team and apparently disbanded their disabled team a few years ago to save a measly £50,000 a year - half of Lingard's weekly wage.

Wankers, every last one of them. Fucking sick of the cünts always being the main stories in the media too, why so much interest in the 5th placed team?

That tosser Ibrahimovic is a cünt too, fucked off with him getting so many fucking goals for these wankers. If we signed a 35 year old player he'd be fucking gash, it's about time age caught up with that prick, and about time these bastards started to get some terrible luck with injuries, sendings off and blatantly wrong refereeing decisions.

I'm prepared to stand corrected but as far as I can recall the rags have never put a penny back into the game or their local community. (Hospital visits at Christmas and occasional free tickets for kids don't count as every club does that). All they've ever done is take from the game. This is why they continually refuse to have a women's team and apparently disbanded their disabled team a few years ago to save a measly £50,000 a year - half of Lingard's weekly wage.
By having a womens team dosnt it stop some sort of grant or funding for their academy or something .?
Sure ive read something on here about it.

they will tall you we have a manchester united foundation and do a live soccer aid every season and many community projects
but what have they really done for manchester and the people of non footballing community. they are scum and use a disaster to defend themselves with glory and ram it down everybody else neck to show remorse unlike there own club at the time who just shown what they are really like with the what they did to the survivors and there families that could not play football again. but you know what that did not make the film or talked about (wonder why)

I,ve just seen on the rag café that a fan that has seen them 29 times thinks he deserves a season ticket?

do you think we should club together and buy him one? he obviously deserves it.

Does he think he should get one for free? I can't believe he isn't able to buy one, my lad's a red (I know, it's a long and distressing story) when he came back from working in Oz three years ago he just went to the ground said he wanted a season ticket and they asked him where he wanted to sit. Mind you, after speaking to him on Friday I'm guessing it's anywhere but facing the pitch these days.

What is the difference between the Everton game and the Scum game? Sky showed that lot on Sky 1 thus anybody with Virgin could watch but the Everton game was not. Keeping the fans happy?

What is the difference between the Everton game and the Scum game? Sky showed that lot on Sky 1 thus anybody with Virgin could watch but the Everton game was not. Keeping the fans happy?
People won't pay to watch that shower of shite but they will to watch a highly entertaining match between Everton and Leicester.

Its definitely a fluid situation.and engineering is absolutely the right word...you,ve nailed it.spot on.
Scudamores words from Sept 2016 are so revealing,its a wonder even the most naive'footy fan' cannot see straight thru it..
Even BlueHammer85 and Penguins for Kompany can now see how fucking daft they look in the clear light of day.
It would not surprise me one little bit to see the officials being the Rags' 12th man yet again to help them beat Chelsea. Will make title race more interesting and of course threaten our own top 4 place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.